Andersen Windows & Doors
“I’ve considered replacing some of the doors/windows in my home, but if I go with a reputable manufacturer, will the costs outweigh the benefits? I also have additional exterior repairs that need to be done, and I’m not sure how to coordinate the work.”
Barrier Construction definitely believes that quality is important when it comes to windows and doors. We install Andersen Windows so that our customers can enjoy over 100 years of craftsmanship and dependability from Americas #1 Window Brand. Barrier Construction is a full service company, so installing windows is only one of the many exterior services that we provide. Window choices will be determined as part of your entire project, allowing you to consider multiple design options, materials and investment alternatives. Additionally, if during the course of the project, structural issues are uncovered, Barrier Construction has the knowledge and resources to fix them. This is likely to save you both time and money.
Advantages of Andersen
Andersen Windows feature maintenance-free vinyl exterior cladding, natural wood interior options, and the new exclusive Low-E4 glass series.
- The Andersen 400 series is a classic blend of engineering and craftsmanship, featuring extensive sizes, shapes, styles and colors. Each 400 series is designed to perform to the highest standards, and each is available with a full array of options and accessories
- The Andersen 200 series concentrates on Andersen’s best selling sizes and popular options. This streamlined selection allows for more efficient production methods to deliver Andersen quality at exceptional value
- SilverLine Windows, an Andersen company, is the nations leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. There are many reasons to replace your old windows with new vinyl ones from SilverLine, the best being Silverlines limited lifetime warranty.
What replacing older windows and doors can do:
- Lower your utility bills — Adding newer, more energy efficient windows and doors to your home can save you money by reducing utility bills, and it also helps to create a greener environment.
- Add value to your home — The National Association of Realtors estimates that replacement windows increase your home’s value by approximately 97% of the cost of the windows.
- Protect against interior fading — Older doors that are dull and faded from years of sun exposure can reflect on the appearance of your entire house, and older windows allow more sun exposure that can damage or fade carpet and furniture.
- Increase comfort levels — Since they are entirely weatherproof, new windows and doors maintain the temperature inside your home regardless of the temperature outdoors.
- Increase safety and security — New windows and doors offer you improved security.
Barrier Construction would be happy to do a free in-home consultation to determine how you can maximize the comfort level of your home by installing new windows/doors by Andersen, which has earned the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award!